Sunday, September 25, 2011

Post Yoga Update

It is the day after my first yoga session. Last night I felt like I was starting to stiffen up, which to be honest made me worried about today. However I am feeling pretty good today. I am not stiff at all, which is awesome. But I can feel my muscles, if that makes sense. It is a good feeling, I am just kind of aware of them. Particularly my legs.

I can not believe how much I enjoyed the class and am really bummed that there is no class next week. The recommendation is that you do two classes a week, however their other beginners class is not at a time I can attend. I am going to try to get hold of a beginners yoga dvd so I can do another session by myself in the week.

I am a bit surprised at how much I loved it. It feels good to be excited about something like this. :)

did

No comments: