Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome to 2012

Well, we made it through another year. Lots of changes. Lots of decisions. Lots of fun. 2011 was pretty awesome. 2012 is going to be better. More photos. More time spent with friends. More fun.

I have 2 simple New Years Resolutions:

To increase my fitness to a point where I am cycling 100kms in a day
To make a significant improvement in my photography


I have started a blog dedicated entirely to getting fit. If you would like to the details to follow it please email me at kylieannp@gmail.com and I will send you the link.

Looking forward to sharing with you all this year!

xox

2 comments:

Sarah said...

They are great resolutions at any time of the year:)

You know I want to read your getting fit blog! Maybe I'll play along since I don't have a gym membership this year. I've got my new bike rack so I can bring my bike down and ride with you. Let's start with less than 100K!!

Megan said...

It goes without saying that I get an invite to the fit blog right? :)

Happy 2012, may it be happy, successful and prosperous for us all.