Saturday, June 9, 2012

I am still alive

I thought it was important to tell you that. LOL I am still alive and living life. Not sure if I am going to keep on blogging, but for now I am inspired so I figured I may as well fill you in on what I have been up to.

Firstly, I started a new job. I have been there about 6 or 7 weeks. I am working for the Heart Foundation looking after the database for the Walking program. It is a massive program and a huge job, but it is a lot of fun and it is a great place to work. When I decided to quit my job this was the very first job I applied for, the first one I did testing for, and the first one I interviewed for. I guess it was meant to be. :)

Other than that I have been working hard on my photography, both my course work and my own interests. I have started doing actual photo shoots for my friends and am discovering what I do and don't like to photograph. One thing I have only done a few times but am loving is pet photography.

Here is a couple of my favourite shots from the last two weekends.





If you like what you see head on over to my Facebook page - www.facebook.com/fireflyphotographyadelaide

I have also been doing some sewing and recently finished two baby quilts for Ross's friends who just had twins.



We also got another pet....



His name is Trevor - although we don't exactly know if he is a boy or a girl, but Trevor seems like a great name either way. These were taken at Easter so he is much bigger now. He is so cute and really entertaining. 

Well, that's all from me for now. I'll try and check in again soon. :)

xK

No comments: