Wednesday, August 1, 2012

ROLLER DERBY!

I have become a Roller Derby Groupie! We went to our first bout a few weeks ago, then last weekend we went again. It is so COOL! LOL The Grand Final is in a few weeks, and yes, we already have our tickets.

When I was a kid I loved Roller Skating. I skated everywhere. I thought there were no more roller rinks around, but discovered that we still have 3 or 4 place in Adelaide where you can skate. So I am going to go skating in a few weeks as well. I am so excited! :)

In other news I bought myself a new bike. I have been having trouble with my back on the road bike. The angle you have to lean over is just the wrong angle for me. So I bought a hybrid and took her out for her maiden voyage last night. It was awesome. It has been way too long since I have been out on the bike.

Here she is, her name is Dusty. Sorry for the crappy photo, I took it on my phone.



I have been doing lots more photo shoots. Here is a selection of my recent photos. Enjoy.









No comments: