Thursday, October 13, 2011

Excited

I am so freaking excited I feel like a little kid the night before Xmas...

This weekend I am going to listen to Steve Parish talk about his life as a wildlife photographer. If you don't know who Steve Parish is go here. He is absolutely amazing and is my idol as far as photography is concerned.

He is running 3 talks/workshops over 2 days and I am going to all of them! I feel like a groupie. I am hoping to get his latest book signed on Monday night and I just know I will be a big baby about it. LOL

It is weird, I have never really gotten like this about anyone famous before, but as soon as I heard he was coming here I was like a little kid.

I have also started a new photography challenge for myself. I want to take a new photo every week, one of quality, not a snapshot. I would love to really expand the cards I have for sale, plus I have another project I am working on that needs 42 photos - so far I have none I am happy with for that. I will put my pick here each week and you can let me know your thoughts. Or not. :)

I will definitely let you know how the talks go. :)

xox

PS - Detox bombed. Will try again next week.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I can feel your excitment!

Your photos are already beautiful so they are going to become absolutely dazzing.