Friday, April 29, 2011

Fly Lady - Day 3

Firstly - how did Day 2 go. My only 2 things to do were get dressed and shine the sink. Well, I got dressed... LOL I had full intentions of shining the sink, but I literally fell asleep. I got woken up at 11.10pm by Ross coming home from bowling, and I was not doing it then. In saying that, there are only a couple of things in there, so it is not a big deal.

Day 3 today and all I have to do is keep on doing what I am doing.

But... LOL

I will not be shining my sink today either. From work I am out to dinner with friends, then off to the 9.20 session of "Paul". It will be after midnight before I get home.

But tomorrow is a new day and is also my housecleaning day, so it will get done after I get back from the laundromat (still haven't got the replacement washing machine).

I am enjoying this as if nothing else it has me thinking about things.

Tomorrow is also a cooking day. I have the ingredients for 3 new recipes, and I think tomorrow is going to be pumpkin soup in the slow cooker. I will let you know how it goes. :)

xox

No comments: