Monday, November 28, 2011

Busy Busy weekend

Flying in for a quick update. Had an incredibly busy but amazing weekend. Started with a photography tour/workshop on Saturday morning with a professional photographer. It was very full on, very intense, and very amazing. I loved every second although was exhausted at the end. I will upload some of the shots when I have a chance to review them.

The afternoon was spent shopping with friends which is always amazing. I bought a fabulous handbag.


Sunday was shopping (again), Tupperware and dinner with friends. I am exhausted, but happy.

To top it off I finally got sent a copy of the photos from the Steve Parish talks from last month. Here is my favourite.


xox

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Glad you had a good weekend:) Your bad is very cute and suits you.

Nice picture!