Friday, February 11, 2011

This'n'That

Sorry I have been absent. No real reason except there hasn’t been an awful lot going on. I am quite obsessed with my fundraising for the Worlds Greatest Shave – and I can’t blog about that every day because it gets boring. In saying that, there is only 4 weeks left. It has come up quite quickly. And yes, I am starting to freak out… :)

Tuesday night saw us at the emergency vet clinic until the wee hours with one of our kitties. We think she got “bumped” by a car. We say bumped because nothing is broken or dislocated. But she is sore and wobbly…  It cost us $742 to find out she is fine… sigh…

Other than that – just same ole, same ole. Ya know.

Have some head stuff going on that I am trying to work through. Nothing too serious – just need some time to sort through it all.  Uni starts in 2 weeks and I am really excited. Also looking for a house to rent. There is not a lot out there in the price range we are after, so this may take some time. But I guess there is no real rush.

Tonight – if the rain lets up – we are going to the Garden of Unearthly Delights, which is always a good time.  Tomorrow I am delivering fundraising chocolates to all and sundry. Hopefully will get rid of all the boxes so I don’t have them in my office anymore. Sunday is a chillax day intermixed with house cleaning. Oh joy of joys.

Hope everyone has a great weekend planned.


A rainbow from my walk this morning for you to finish your read with...

xox

No comments: