Friday, February 18, 2011

Uni

I think I may have enrolled for the wrong Uni course...

Oh my...

I am enrolled in the Bachelor of Visual Culture.  I am doing it because I like art and things like that. I really have no intention of using it to change careers...

But I NEED to change careers.  And to that I need some study behind me.

Ever since I was young I have wanted to study Natural Therapies, with a specific interest in Naturopathy. I never have because of the cost.

Well it turns out you can now do an Advanced Diploma in Naturopathy under the FEE-HELP scheme...

I have been getting prospectuses sent out to me for Naturopathy, Western Medicine, and Aromatherapy for years. I probably have ever prospectus from every place in Australia that offers Natural Therapy courses.

So why the hell am I studying Art????

xox

No comments: