Thursday, March 3, 2011

8 Days and Counting

Well, with only 8 days to go I am only $759 away from my goal of raising $5000 for the Leukaemia Foundation via the Worlds Greatest Shave. I have to admit, I am a bit stunned that I have made it this far, but I am confident that I will raise the money needed to hit my target. In some ways I am really really excited that I have been able to do this amazing thing for the Leukaemia Foundation. In other ways I am scared shitless about being bald... LOL

The good news is that less than 2 weeks after dying my hair blonde, I can see quite significant black roots, so as least I know my hair will grow back reasonably quickly. :)

This weekend - since I had to pull out of the scheduled Rogaine due to crutches - I am going to spend a day at my Mums to get some sewing done. I haven't worked on the 2 quilts I am doing for quite a while (since December I think) so it is time to get a few more blocks done. I am half way through the first sewing of the blocks. Once they are done I need to cut them into 4 and resew them up in different orders. How I love quilting. Cut it up, sew it up, cut it up again. LOL. Quilters will get that. :)

Lots of other things going on over here, but nothing really worth reporting in on. Will take some pics of the progress of the sewing on the weekend. :)

xox

No comments: