Wednesday, March 16, 2011

This'n'That

Well, not much has been happening in the world this way of late. The Shave was so full on and took so much out of me in the lead up that I am taking some time to chill and to get used to the new "do". :)

I spent a lot of the weekend with Ness and her girls who came over from Melbourne to support me in my Shave. It was so great to see them and to have that support.

I have been doing lots of sewing finally. I am really enjoying getting back into it.  Today a few packs of Charm Sqaures arrived that I forgot I had even ordered! I love it when that happens. :)



My Achilles is slowly healing. I am still wearing the boot and still using a walking stick. But the pain and the swelling are decreasing. Which is good. 

I have been reading lots of spiritual and self-help books of late and am using this to try and get the insides all fixed so I can then focus on the outsides.

I am not posting much as I am really pretty boring at the moment. Between Physio appts and work, there isn;t a whole lot happening. And I am loving it. :)

xox

No comments: