Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Just call me Crutches Girl

Yep, I am on crutches for the next 2 weeks. I decided to go to a new Physio (since my old one seemed to suck big time). He is getting an ultrasound done to check the damage (something the other guy did not do) and has put me on crutches for 2 weeks to take me completely off of it.  They suck, but it has to be done.

Back at work after my long weekend and it is busy as. I need a new career.

Speaking of new careers... :)

One of the decisions I made while away was about study.  As you know I was enrolled to do a BA in Visual Culture through OUA. I was doing it out of interest, not to make a career change.

I have decided to withdraw from this course and am now going to be studying in the field of natural health. Naturopathy to be exact. I am really excited about it. I have been interested in Natural Health for ages (as in 15-20 years) but never did it because of the $$ involved. Now a lot of it is covered by VET FEE-HELP which means I can study now and pay later (which is what I was going to do at Uni anyway).

I am excited to start learning and to start putting what I learn into practice.

I am actually going to a Naturopath tomorrow as well. The appointment has been booked for a couple of weeks.

It is time to get this body healthy. If I can't exercise I will eat well. I will do as the Physio says and the Naturopath says. And I will be healthy. :)

xox

No comments: