Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fly Lady - Day 7

I did day 7 yesterday since I missed Wednesday entirely. Yesterdays addition to the plan was to get your clothes out for the next day. I do this about half the time anyway. The intention is that it makes the next morning easier. I agree.

So last night (after another episode of Hoarders - yay!) I went to bed with a Hot Spot cleaned, a shiny sink, and my clothes laid out for today. It felt good.

On other news, I made the absolute best Lentil & Chickpea Dahl last night. I am not normally a fan of Indian food, I was more making it for Ross, but it was heavenly! I can not wait to have it again! LOL I will put the recipe up in the next few days.

This weekend I am going to a Lousie hay "Heal Your Life" workshop. I am right into all of her books right now so I am really looking forward to it.

Saturday night we are going to the Roller Derby. I am not even 100% sure what it is, but it sounds like fun so we are off to see it.

Nothing else much happening other than still going through the storage shed. And "Fly-ing" of course... LOL

xox

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Louise Hay AND Roller Derby!! Can I please come with you to Roller Derby next time? It is a dream of mine to go and watch.
You are doing really well with the fly lady.
Also, cannot believe you don't like Indian food.

Sharon-NZ said...

ohhh I am sooo jealous I would love to attend Louise Hay - am just going to buy her books next week fingers crossed

Fat for a Triathlete said...

Hey Kylie,

I know this is really random, but have you heard from Megan recently?
(This is a really stupid reason to be worried, but....)

She hasn't played her words with friends for a while, and didn't respond to an email.
Which is a bit unlike her...

Jess

(I did try to email you, but it bounced back :( )