Monday, June 27, 2011

Developing Healthy Habits

It is time for me to really start getting into some healthy habits. I talk the talk but do not walk the walk, and enough is enough. If I want to be a good Naturopath I need to follow what will be preaching and live a healthier life.


Plus, I really want to be the healthiest I can be when I turn 40 next year. I am not talking about losing weight – I am so over wanting to lose weight, I just don’t care. I want to be healthy. If weight loss comes along with that then so be it. If not, then that is okay too. As long as I am happy and healthy.

So in order to do this I am going to start adding healthy habits and eliminating unhealthy habits every week.

Week 1 starts today.

+ Healthy Habit – drink 2L of water every day


- Unhealthy habit – stop eating potato chips. I am having a couple of packets a week again and it is no good.



I will check in periodically on this and each Monday add one more healthy habit and remove one more unhealthy habit. This is not a Challenge or an all or nothing thing. This is just me trying to develop an healthy way of life.

If you have any ideas of healthy habits I could be incorporating or eliminating, I would love to hear them.

xox

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It's a great idea adding things weekly and being slow about it. Otherwise it can become too overwhelming.
Instead of removing I like to replace. Maybe there is a something similar you can replace chips with. I like plain flavour chips and they have very few ingredients and you can get them organic with no additives. (in the oil and such).
I need more water some days!