Monday, December 13, 2010

Catch Up

Daily Quote
If you are unhappy, there are only 2 choices: Change your experiences or change your expectations. ~Tony Robbins


I have a few days of gratitudes to catch up on today.  I didn't flick the computer on at all over the weekend, and to be honest I forgot to do it by phone. :)


The weekend was fairly quiet. Got a few stitcheries done, some housework etc. Nothing majorly thrilling. Ross had a small trip to the hospital but it was just a bad migraine so all is well. 


Only 2 weeks left of work before my Xmas break - 10 glorious days off with plans only on a few days. Bliss... :)


100 Days of Gratitude


Day 26
Saturday I was grateful for the wonderful medical staff at Flinders Medical Centre who as always were kind and attentive.


Day 27
Sunday I was grateful for Pyjama Days. :)


Day 28
Today I am grateful for my upcoming holidays. I can't wait for this break.


xox




Just a reminder that if you would like to donate to my fundraising for the Leukaemia Foundation Worlds Greatest Shave click here or email me here for other ways you can donate or help.

No comments: