Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Summer To-Do List Update

Time to revisit the goals I set for myself for the Summer.


1)  Start hiking again
Still waiting for the Physio to give the go-ahead

2)  Finish Couch quilts
Haven't done anything else on them, but hoping to have sewing time this weekend.

3)  Lose 12 kilos

4)  Ride 50kms in one day
Up to 27 - aiming to increase that this weekend.

5)  Ride a total of 1000kms
Up to 155 - not a lot, but getting there.

6)  Start Yoga

7)  Start cat stitcheries

8)  Send another childrens book to a publisher

9)  Take more photos for my cards
Got a couple more that may be good cards

10)  Push my World’s Greatest Shave Fundraising and get as much as I can towards my goal of $5000
Up to $1566

I am slowly making progress. Hopefully I will get a few more knocked off in the coming weeks. :)

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 51
Today I am grateful that I am a pretty good cyclist - saved me from getting squished by an idiot truck driver who looked me square in the eye before pulling out in front of me. Pity his number plate was covered or I would have been straight to the Police Station!

xox

No comments: