Friday, June 11, 2010

I love Long Weekends

Well, the weekend is nearly upon us and it is a Long Weekend over here.  Three glorious days of no work.  What to do, what to do....  LOL

Ross is actually working most of the weekend (we are hoping he has Monday off but won't know until Sunday night) so I am on my own.  I have some loose plans.  I am thinking of trying a beginner Yoga class tomorrow morning.  The closer I get to it though, the scarder (is that a word?) I get...  I haven't exercised in a few weeks and haven't stretched and bent in more years than I care to remember....  I have wanted to do it for ages, but now it is getting closer I am concerned I will chicken out.

After that I am thinking of catching the train down to see my Grandma in the Nursing Home.  She has been there for a while and I haven't visited yet.  We don't really get along, but for some reason I feel I need to visit now.

Sunday Mum and I are going for a walk through Botanic Gardens in the morning with our cameras.  I am hoping that there will be lots of birdies flying around. 

I am going to spend the afternoon getting my Facebook page organised for my new cards business.  Yes, I am finally getting started on this after talking about it for a year and a half.  I am going to start with a Facebook fan page and see if that is successful.  If not, I will have a re-think.

Monday - who knows.  It will depend on Ross's movements.  I do need to fit a run and a ride in there somewhere.  Actually, I might ride into the city to meet Mum on Sunday.  That will take care of that!  Who knows.  It is nice not to HAVE to do anything for a few days.

I hope everyone has a great weekend, be it a long one or a regular sized one!

xox

No comments: