Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Quick update

Back to work.  How I love long weekends and how sad I am to see them pass...  Ross got home late last night.  He was only gone for one night but oh how I missed him.  He has been helping to set up the 2 new stores so has been doing long hours.  They both open today though so things will settle down.

Grandad is doing well.  He is up and moving around unassisted, and while he is still sleeping for around 20 hours a day, when he is up he is chatty and doing really well.  We have the assessment team coming in a couple of weeks to have look and to see what their suggestions are for care.

My next lot of photos arrived today so I will have more photo cards up in a few days.  If you are on Facebook, don't forget to check out "photo cards by kylie ann".

That's it from me.  No running or riding so far this week, but I will get there.

xox

No comments: