Monday, December 28, 2009

Week 1 Training Plans & More Cooking

Week 1 of my 8 week training plan is over.  I did okay.  I did all my walking sessions, although one was moved to a different day and slightly shorter than planned.  I did miss one cycling session.  It was 42 degrees so I figure that was okay.  The 2 sessions I did were great.  My AHR was high and I felt strong after.  One was in a wicked head wind, but it still felt good.  Today I do the first walk with jogging intervals.  I am extremely nervous about it.  I haven't decided if I will do it later this morning or wait until tonight.  Ross is going to come with me which will be nice.

Last night we had friends come over for dinner.  We always have a great time when R & M come over.  We pretty much just talk and talk and talk...  I tried a couple of new recipes as well.

I made Tomato Pasta Bake, which I thought was a little bit dry, but still yum.



I served it with a garden salad and warm Creamed Mushrooms, which I thought were delicious.




It is nearly the end of the year.  I am looking forward to this year finishing.  It has been a tough one.  I am in the process of setting my goals for the new year.  I don't do Resolutions as such, but I like to set some goals in place.  Since it is 2010 I am working on a list of 10 goals that I will share on January 1.

xox

No comments: