Saturday, February 20, 2010

100th Post!

It has only taken three and a half month to make it to 100 posts!  YAY!  Thank you to everyone for their support.

Just a quick one today.  I didn't quite meet my goals yesterday.  I didn't ride to drop of the Guide keys, because I didn't go to drop off the Guide Keys.  Ross has picked up some more temp work so I decided to take him out to dinner to celebrate.  We went to the Markets (fancy, I know) and stopped out our favourite vego place.  Ross ran into an old friend there which was cool.  We picked up the veggies for tonights dinner then rode home.  It was a great night.

I have been going really well with my food and exercise this week.  I feel a lot more focussed.  There has been a blip in there, but nothing too bad.  I really want to start shifting this weight again so hopefully I can stick with it this time.

I have decided on weekends to just set 5 goals for the whole weekend, so here goes.

Daily Goals
1)  Stick to my eating plan
2)  Drink my water
3)  Do some housework - I don't care what, I just need to do some
4)  Exercise.  May need to be indoors due to the heat, but I want to do something each day
5)  Knit another square

My daily goals don't seem to have a huge amount of variety at the moment.  But right now these are the things I need to be doing, so they are the goals.

Have a great weekend everyone!

xox

No comments: