Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!


This is my gorgeous husband.  He has been an amazing tower of strength to me and I know every day how lucky I am to have him.

Friday I went back to work after 4 days off.  The pile of work on my desk was no where near as bad as I expected.  I work in a small office (the boss, another broker, me, and part time admin) however they really did everything they could to make sure there wasn't a huge overflow.  My boss also brought me these...



He said it was because he was glad to have me back, but I thin it was just because of everything.  He really is wonderful.

Yesterday Ross and I went for a drive with my MIL Di, and a good friend Anne.  We went to the Adelaide Hills and ended up and a gorgeous little shop called Upstairs Downstairs in Nairne.  The sell Indian and British Colonial Antiques.  Their shop is absolutely AMAZING!  Di has furnished most of her house from there over the years and is good friends with the owners.  We spent well over an hour browsing the store.  I found SO many things I loved.  Unfortunately I do not have the money or the space for all the amazing things I saw.  I did buy this beautiful wooden trinket box though.




The metal work overlaid on the wood is absolutely gorgeous.  I have no idea what I am going to use it for, but I love it.

From there we went on to the Littlehampton pub for some lunch.  There were only 3 vegetarian menu options, so I ended up with Spinach & Ricotta Ravioli with Rose sauce.  It was SO delicious!  I probably wouldn't have chosen that if there were other options, so I am glad there were only a few choices.

We then went to visit other friends for the afternoon.  It was an amazing day.  Exactly what I needed.

We are heading off for a Valentines Lunch shortly so I will say goodbye.  I hope you are all having an amazing Valentine's Day.

xox

1 comment:

Em said...

Awwww :) :) How sweet! It's so obvious how much you love Ross, you two seem like such a great couple!

That's really lovely of your boss to give you the flowers :)I'm glad you're so appreciated there!!

That box is beautiful!! I looove wooden trinket boxes, especially with the metalwork on it.

Hope you have a great V day :) xox