Friday, February 26, 2010

Back in the Kitchen!

Last night our good friend Megan came over for dinner and we tried out one of the recipes from the cooking class.  It was the Roast Vegetable Fritatta.  We changed it a tiny bit to put our own spin on it, but it truly was delicious.



The veggies we used were roast potato, roast sweet potato, roast capsicum and baby spinch.  Threw in some fresh basil and Yummmmmmmoooooo!  I'll get the recipe up over the weekend.  Megan brought devine pineapple mousse for dessert that she is going to give me the recipe for as well.  I love good food.

We had an awesome night.  Although it was late.  We were chatting away, I looked up at one point and the clock read 22:45.  Holy Crap!  I had no idea it was that late - and on a school night too!  LOL  But worth it.

xox

2 comments:

Em said...

Mmmm that looks SO good, Kylie! I can't wait for the recipe to be up! I'm going to make it for lunches at uni and work, would be perfect!

Sounds like you're throwing yourself into the cooking - that's great :D

xoxo

Linda50 said...

That's looks very yummy - I can't wait for the recipe either.