Saturday, September 11, 2010

It's Finished!

YAY!  I finished the knitted blanket.  The last buttons went on this morning.


What do you think?  You can't actually see all the little details.  The dark red around the edge is a red flannel with a black swirl pattern.  That fabric covers the whole back.  Where each of the squares meet in the corners is a tiny button.  There are cats, butterflies, stars and hearts.


Ross loves it and has been snuggled under it on the couch already today.  :o)  I am so glad to finally finish it.  Now on to other projects. 

Today my Mum and I went to see the Bangarra Dance Theatre perform "Of Earth And Sky".  My favourite piece was a duet between these two guys.  It was amazing.


It was a birthday pressie for Mum (although her birthday was in April I bought the tickets ages ago).  It was a really interesting mix of contemporary and traditional dance.  We had a great afternoon.

xox

No comments: