Friday, September 10, 2010

Thank you

Thank you so much to everyone for your amazing responses to yesterday's questions.  I loved reading them all and am glad everyone has their own unique ways to remember and honour their loved ones.

I don't have a lot to say today.  After work I got myself home and spent some time with Ross, going through what needs to be done.  My MIL is away.  She flew out to Queensland 6am Wednesday morning, so we are looking after all the details for Grandad.  Ross took care of the Nursing Home bits & pieces yesterday and I have a list of calls to make today.  Ross is going back to work today.  He wants to be around people which I think will be really good for him.

After everything was sorted and we had dinner, we decided to chill in front of the TV.  I was trying to finish the knitted blanket, but I didn't quite get there.  Only 10 more buttons though so I should finish tonight or tomorrow.  Finally!  This has taken a long time.  But the next project will probably take longer.  :o)

xox

No comments: