Monday, November 22, 2010

Gear Up Girl

Quote of the Day
"Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoda, Star Wars The Empire Strike Back

I love quotes and have been thinking about doing a daily quote thing for a while. This morning I decided, no more thinking about it, if I feel moved to share a quote, I will. :o)

I realised this morning that the Gear Up Girl bike ride is this coming Sunday. Oh my...  I haven't been on the bike in over a month!

But this morning I dusted off the cobwebs and rode to work.  My Achilles held up really well, but geez have I lost a lot of fitness. Stoopid Achilles injury... :o(

*stamps feet and has a tantrum*

Ok, I'm better now. :o)

Seriously though, I am not sure how I will go. But I am only entered in the 15km  I think (I'll need to check).  So I'll try a couple of 15kms ride this week and see how I go.  If I go okay (and I don't care about the time) then I'll do the ride on Sunday.  I mean, I have my fancy helmet I won and all. :o)

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 7
Today I am grateful for how flat Adelaide is, making my return to cycling not to painful. :o)

xox

No comments: