Monday, November 15, 2010

This & That

I spent yesterday at my Mums working on my quilt blocks. My niece was there as well which was nice. I made my way through 16 blocks which I thought was pretty impressive. Although by the end of the day my back was killing me.

Kayla also decided to do some sewing so we had a good day sharing the machine and making fun of each other.

My sewing machine is not back from getting serviced yet, so I'm going to have to go back to Mums in a couple of weeks before I can do any more. I really don't mind though. I am enjoying going and spending time at Mums to sew. In saying that, I am looking forward to being able to pick it up whenever and just doing a bit here and there.

Today has not been so great. I woke up feeling a little nauseous, but headed out for work anyway. By the time I made it through 6 stops on the tram I knew it was a mistake. So I got off the tram and got on one going the other way, then spent the day in bed.

Tomorrow I have my doctors appointment to get the results of the blood tests I had last week. Nothing major, mainly just routine stuff. And hopefully I am feeling better by then too.

xox

No comments: