Monday, November 29, 2010

Gear Up Girl

sigh....

My Achilles has flared up again. Started hurting on Saturday. By Sunday morning it was swollen. I took the bike out for a spin up and down the street, but no good. It hurt too much.  Which meant...

No Gear Up Girl...

I am really disappointed about it too. I was looking forward to it.

Today it is still sore, aggravated by the fact I had to run for the bus this morning...  The Physio did say this could happen. I was just really hoping it wouldn't. So back to being really careful and doing nothing for a week or so. sigh... I just wish it would get better already. I am not very good at this patience thing.

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 14
Today I am grateful for the public transport in SA, which means I can get to work without too much stress on my Achilles.

xox

No comments: