Thursday, July 15, 2010

Achilles

I seem to have done something to my Achilles.  It has been twinging a little bit for a couple of days, but last night it really began to ache.  It is very tight and a little bit swollen.  This has happened before and it took about a week to settle down.  I am hoping that if I rest it, it will only take a few days this time as the Start Running Group starts again next Thursday.  Fingers crossed!

On other news I got my cards finished for my big order last night.  I will deliver them on Saturday and hopefully she is happy with them.  I finally got into a rhythm with them last night and the last 60 did not take anywhere near as long as the first 60.

Grandad is getting more and more frustrating.  He is just being so naughty.  I am not sure if he is just completely oblivious or if he is doing it for attention.  I like to think it's oblivion, except for the fact that he is capable of conversation and he tries to hide some of what he does, which to me shows intent, or at least knowledge that he shouldn't be doing what he is doing.  All of us are so ready for a break - I can not WAIT until we at least get some respite.

Before I go, have a look at my ticker.  I have finally broken the 1000km mark for the year!  WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!  Only 2000 to go!  LOL

xox

1 comment:

Trace said...

Do you swim Kylie as I know swimming is great for that. ox Trace