Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Most Boring Training Session Ever

I had a training session for work this morning and it was the single most boring training session I have ever been to in my life.  For starters, despite being advised it was an "advanced" session for one of our internal programs, everything that was covered is stuff I have been doing for over 3 years.  Then you have the fact that the facilitator spent so much time wandering around helping individual people rather than talking to the group that anything that may have come up for me to learn did not get covered.  4 hours of my life I will never get back....  Thankfully my boss is great and will be passing on my detailed feedback to head office.

I have now finished chapter 3 of my novel, first draft that is.  This chapter is a little boring, but I will fix it up after everything is done.  I just want to get it down then I will edit, edit and edit again.  I can't believe I have done 3 chapters so quickly.  It is a great feeling.

Off to the library tonight to swap my books over.  I love the library.  I was thinking a while ago of going back to TAFE to study to become a Librarian.  I still may look into it. 

Nothing else happening here.  Hope everyone has had a great hump day.  Tomorrow is my 3rd wedding anniversary.  I can't wait!

xox

NOTE:  I did get the comments left on the blog yesterday but there was some sort of error going on with Bloggers moderation function and I was unable to publish them.  I just wanted you to know I did receive the comments, I just can't get them to show up.  Hopefully it will be sorted by now though.

No comments: