Friday, July 30, 2010

No Running Group

I skipped Running Group last night.  David wasn't going to be there, I was tired, I was still head-achey from Wednesday (had the day off work, was feeling sick), and I had a bubbly tummy that I felt sure was going to turn into 'toilet runs' (which it did).

So I decided to drive to Ross's work and surprise him for dinner.  He was stunned to see me walk through the door, and very happy.  I got to meet some more of his work mates and we headed off to have dinner together.  I miss him a lot now that he works Thursday nights and weekends, so it was really nice to spend that half hour with him.

I have a busy day at work today.  I have next Monday & Tuesday off so I have to get a lot of next weeks stuff done today.  Thankfully I got all of Wednesdays stuff caught up yesterday (we are slow at the moment so it isn't too hard to catch up).  I don't have any plans for my days off.  Ross is working Saturday, Sunday and Monday, but we will try and do something on Tuesday.  I'll go for a couple of runs, some rides, I need to go to the library, plus I have Book Club on Sunday.

I am really looking forward to Book Club, mainly because I did not like the book we read at all (Lunch in Paris by Elizabeth Bard), so it should create some interesting discussion.  Last month we all really enjoyed the chosen book (The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson) so while the discussion was lively it was all positive.  I am kinda thinking the men may not have enjoyed this book so much either so I am really hoping for a good juicy morning.  :o)

Nothing else happening here.  Thanks everyone for getting involved with Question Day again yesterday.  It is great to see everyones answers.

xox

No comments: