Thursday, July 1, 2010

10 for 10 Update

Well, not too much progress has happened here....  Let's see.

10 For 10

1) Run/walk the Mothers Day Classic in May - done!
2) Ride at least 3000kms - up to nearly 900 so slowly making headway.  Of course, I should be up to 1500 by now...
3) Finish the knitted blankets - got nothing done on these this month
4) Lose 30 kilos - I have lost about 8.5 this year so it is something
5) Be in a financial position to sponsor a World Vision child - nope, not there yet
6) Send at least one childrens story to a publisher - done!
7) Run/walk the 12 km at the City-Bay in September - am thinking I may only be doing the 6km the way I am going, but we will see.
8) Start my novel - been thinking about this more and more which is something.  I have the first sentence down, does that count? ;o)
9) Go on an overnight hike (first stage of Heyson if funds permit) - scheduled for October
10) Keep in touch with my interstate friends in the old fashioned way - by writing actual letters with pen and paper. - none written this month, although I have done 1 this year, I need to do a few more to mark this off

Thanks for all the comments yesterday.  I had a better night sleep last night.  Grandad only got up once and Ross was awake so he got up to him which was nice for me.  I do believe I will get used to it, but we are hoping to get him placed in care once his assessment has been done.

Nothing else happening here.  Had another freezing ride in to work this morning.  It was 3.5 degrees when I left home.  Thankfully it wasn't raining.  :o)  I am off to the library tonight to grab some more books, as long as it isn't raining as walking through the library dripping wet is not pleasant.  Then last day of work for the week tomorrow - YAY!  Of course, Ross is working all weekend, but that's life.

Happy Thursday everyone!

xox

No comments: