Monday, August 16, 2010

Rainbows and Tarot


As I was getting in the car this morning I looked up and this gorgeous rainbow was filling the sky.  It was raining lightly and the sun was just coming up.  I only had my phone with me which is why the photo is a bit crummy, but it was a beautiful sight.

Yesterday I gave myself over to sloth.  Ross was at work, MIL was in the kitchen soaking stamps all day.  And I sat in my room, watched crappy sitcoms (That 70's Show - I love it), read, played Facebook Games, did puzzles, and just generally did nothing.  It was wonderful.  :)

One thing I decided was to try and build up my Facebook page for my photo cards.  So I have started another give away.  If you are on Facebook do a search for 'photo cards by kylie ann' and become a fan.  Invite all your friends to become fans.  The 100th fan, plus the person who suggested that person, each get 2 free cards of their choice.

Daily Goals
1)  Drink Water
2)  Eat no crap
3)  Stay away from Facebook and get all my work done
4)  Enjoy my tarot reading tonight
5)  Early night

In an effort to learn the Tarot in a more practical way, I have decided to draw a Tarot Card for myself each day and record it.  I use the Mystic Dreamer Tarot, so if you use tarot yourself and don't recognise the images, this is why.  If you don't believe in this or aren't interested, I will put it as the last part of the blog so you can stop reading when you get to it.  If this becomes the only reason you come here, skip to the end.  :)

Daily Tarot


Today I pulled the Wheel of Fortune.  This is one of the Major Arcana so it implies big things.  The Wheel of Fortune is the number 10 card.  So it talks about the beginning of something.  This card signifies a change is on its way, one that you may not be expecting.  The card tells you to be open to the change, and although it may not be what you were expecting it is likely to bring good fortune in the long run.

xox

No comments: