Tuesday, August 10, 2010

More Tarot

Last night I went back to the Tarot Teachers house to finish the Tarot Workshop we did not get finished on Saturday.  Everyone was there which was really nice.  We finished the workshop by doing basic spreads and readings.  It was really interesting and by the end of it I was starting to really understand how all the cards fit together.  It is more than just knowing what each individual cards means, it is also about knowing how the different cards fit and what they mean when they crop up together.  I am getting better at understanding the symbols which is great.  I am going to have to really practice so that I can start doing readings for my friends.

One thing that came up in my spread - quite strongly actually - is that I need to take better care of my health.  I have been pretty slack lately with my food mainly, but also with exercise.  I really need to take stock.  I keep saying "I'm Gonna" but I never do.  Now it has come through very clearly in my cards that this is something that requires focus, and it needs it now.

xox

No comments: