Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Checking in for the deserved butt kicking...

Mel, I got your last comment.  You wanna kick butt so here I am...  Last night my boss drove me home.  It was freezing cold and I only had a thin jacket with me.  Considering I have been coughing and snuffling and he doesn't want me out sick, he drove me.  When I got home the house was filled with the smell of freshly baking scones...  I admit it.  I succumbed to the temptation and stayed in and ate.

This morning was storming.  Wild and windy and pouring.  But I got a lift in so that as long as it calms down (and it is meant to) I can walk tonight.

I'm sorry Mel.  I promise to do better...

xox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its ok..i understand. Wind and rain is no place to be when you're not feeling well. I want a scone now!! :)