Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Back on the Bike

On Sunday I went for my first bike ride in a few weeks.  I am still on the tail end of this cold and my lung capacity is for shit right now.  Sunday we rode to the Farmers Market to do our veg shopping.  It was actually a beautiful day. I do believe Spring has finally Sprung! Ross hooked up his new bike trailer to bring everything home, and off we headed.  It was a great way to get the veg shopping done.

Then yesterday and today I have ridden to work.  I am in a better mood when I ride in the mornings, even if I still can't breathe properly while I do it. :)  It does feel good to be back on the bike, and to be riding in sunshine again.

I have 3 days left of work then I am off for 2 weeks!  YIPPEE!  I plan on riding as much as possible while I am on leave so watch out! LOL

xox

1 comment:

Megan said...

Good to hear you're still alive and kicking Kylie!

Ah holidays, I'm hanging out for some of those. Have to wait til 19th November for me though. Have you decided what you're going to do with the time off?

Also, in case you're interested in dropping by, I've been inspired by you and have started a blog at http://shrinkingsheep.blogspot.com. My life isn't overly exciting, so hence neither is the blog, but feel free to have a read lol.