Friday, October 15, 2010

Holidays: Day 7: New Friends

I have had a sensational day.  Several weeks ago I joined an online craft group.  Today I met several of the members at their weekly craft catch up.  It was a really fun and relaxed day.  Great company, good conversation, a delicious lunch, and I actually got some sewing done!  Hopefully I can join them again next week.

Last night the planned sleep out in the tent did not happen.  My bed roll is in storage and we didn't remember until it was too late to go and get it.  Add to that the fact that a storm picked up and it blew a gale, and I am glad we slept inside.

I also forgot to show you something yesterday.


My Mum brought me my Place Mats and Table Runner she made me.  They are so cute.  Each of the place mats has 2 different cats machine embroidered on them, and the table runner has 8 of the little cuties.


I can't wait to use them!

xox

No comments: