Monday, October 18, 2010

Holidays: Day 10: This & That

This is my favourite flower so far. :o)

I am posting early today as I am heading out tonight. Today has been pretty uneventful. Spent the morning at the Accountants getting our tax done. Ho hum. Boring fact of life unfortunately...

The appointment was early so we went out for breakfast on the way home. I got a cheese croissant. High in calories, but also high in taste! :o) Am being well behaved for the rest of the day to make up for it.

Came home and got everything ready in the tent for tonight. I have to say, it looks squishy inside. But it is a hiking tent, designed to be light enough to carry in a pack. The cats have had a lovely time playing in it and darting under the fly. It is very cute. But they will be sleeping inside tonight. There is definitely not enough room in there for the two of us and three cats! LOL

Spent the afternoon watching X Files and sewing. I did the flower above today. Of all the fabrics I have used, this one looks the best made up.

Tonight I am off to a friends house for a craft night. We used to catch up every week, but it kind of dropped off around a year ago. I really looking forward to it.

xox

No comments: