Monday, October 11, 2010

Holidays: Day 3: Haircut

I actually slept in this morning.  I note this because it really is quite a rare feat for me unless I have had my antihistamines the night before.  Last night, no antihistamine.  This morning, woke at 9am.  It was wonderful.  :o)

The draw back, however, is it made me run late.  So instead of riding to my friends for coffee, I drove.  Oh well.  I spent the morning with my friend, catching up.  It was a nice way to spend the morning.  Came home, watched some X Files on DVD (I just bought the entire 9 seasons, so it will take me a while to get through) then headed out to get my hair cut.  Nothing major, just a trim.  Plus I got a fringe again.  I had been growing it out, but decided it was just too annoying, so I am a fringe girl again.

Dinner tonight was home made pizza on home made pastry.  The pizza topping contained BBQ sauce, tofu, "not" bacon, red, yellow, and green capsicum, sun-dried tomatoes, mushrooms Olives (on Ross;s side only) and cheese.  It was dee-lish-ous!

I hafta say, I am enjoying these holidays so far.  I could get used to this.... :o)


xox

No comments: