Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Holidays: Day 4: Jammie Day!

Yup, I am having a jammie day.  Completely unplanned.  I was meant to be spending the day with Ross, but he got called into work.  Bit of a buggar, but he needs the shifts.  Plus he is hoping to get made permanent so he says yes to extra shifts wherever possible.

So the day that we were meant to go riding and hiking has turned into a jammie day.

So far I have watched lots of X Files.  I finished reading my Laura Childs book.  I must be getting more used to her way of writing as I had worked out who did it fairly early on.  Much earlier than normal anyway.  The next book out of my stash is...


I haven't started it yet, but I will start it tonight.

This morning was spent cutting hexagons.


Now I have a stack that need sewing, so of course I did quite a bit of sewing today as well.


Mind you, this isn't all of them, there will be lots more to cut after I get through this pile.  But bit by bit is the way to go.

xox

No comments: