Saturday, January 9, 2010

A trip to Gaganis Bros

I made yet another trip to Gaganis today.  I have blogged about previous trips here and here.  I really love this warehouse.  I stocked up on a few things, like cans of tomatos and corn, some herbs and spices, plus some more beans and polenta.  But the real reason I went there was for...



 A Cupcake Apron!!!!!!!!!

I have wanted this since the first time I went to Gaganis.  And today I finally got it.  Ross is my lovely model here.  Unfortunately it is too hot this weekend to cook and actually use it, but I figure making salads can get messy too, so I can wear it for that! :o)

My other extra purchase was this gorgeous little teapot.



I love dragonflies so I just couldn't resist this little 2 serve teapot with the Japanese style tea cups.  I already have a single serve and 2 serve teapot, but this was too cute to resist.

xox

2 comments:

Violet Cream said...

Cute! Kudos to Ross for sporting the cupcake look!

Alibongo said...

ooooh, LOVE the apron!!!